It’s important to know what questions to ask when renting an apartment, especially as you’re beginning your apartment search in Roanoke. The answers to some questions can make a huge difference in whether you or not you should lease! If you’re not sure what questions to ask, we’re here to help. Here’s what you should ask before renting an apartment:
- Are utilities included in the rent?
- Are there any additional deposits, fees, or charges I should be aware of?
- Is renter’s insurance required?
- What lease terms are available?
- How do I put in a maintenance request?
- How does parking at the community work? Is there parking for guests?
- What is the community’s pet policy?
- Is there a community guest policy?
- If I choose to move later, how much notice do I have to give?
- How long does it take to get downtown/work or to shopping and dining?
- When can I access the community amenities?
The answers to these questions will help you decide on the perfect apartment so you can focus on making lasting memories and enjoying the best things in life. Are you ready to sign a lease in Roanoke? Schedule a tour at Honeywood Apartment Homes and our leasing specialists will show you why it’s how you live that matters and help you find the apartment you’ve always dreamed of!